Thursday, May 12, 2011

Ibanez: RG350M

I'm just home from Swee Lee- received a text message from brother Faizal (BB showroom), alerting me of more 2011 Ibanez models making it in store. One of them is the fantastic RG350M, I'm alerting you of the limited period NETT price for this instrument: $595 (bag not included). So if you are interested, I'd say it's a good time to buy...

More importantly, I was there to check out the neck profile consistency- I'm happy to affirm the 'return to form' of the Wizard II necks which are slimmer (if you could feel the difference) than its predecessors despite the manufacturer documenting exact dimensions for them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
PS: Thanks to brother Faizal for the timely update- you rock bro!!

PPS: Sister Kellie Teo- nice meeting you @ BB showroom; you can take your time with my pickups, no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment